Silver Plane Link Bracelet

£12.99
Vendor: Sunset Wish

Available

This beautiful link bracelet is set in 925 sterling silver, making it very lightweight and comfortable to wear. It would make the perfect gift for a friend or family member that...

This beautiful link bracelet is set in 925 sterling silver, making it very lightweight and comfortable to wear. It would make the perfect gift for a friend or family member that is about to set off on their travels (or for treating yourself, of course). With this on your wrist, you will never forget those special holiday moments! Each bracelet is made to order and carefully hand polished before being dispatched.

One size fits all - The bracelet closes via a lobster clasp, which allows the chain to be adjusted to your desired size. The chain has a maximum length of 19cm (15cm + 4cm) with the plane charm measuring roughly 10.3mm x 11.8mm. This product has a lifetime of durability, made from 92.5% pure silver with an alloy making up the remaining 7.5%. Bracelet adjuster is 925 stamped.